Monday, October 18, 2010

A Fresh New Start

It has been soo long since I have written a blog. A month and little over a half. I felt a bit tired and stressed out after the summer and then coming into the new school term I have not settled down yet. There are some issues that need to be resolved and I haven't been dealing with them the correct Biblical way. I will need to. I did comment that I had a great summer and I did.

This school year is quite different. Many things are still unfamiliar. Having to form new relations. Needless to say I was correct about all those lofty plans I had for the summer. I hate saying, "I am going to..." I did read Galatians. The incubator is still needing to generate some reality.

What do I hope to achieve? My last post was about rest. I think during this mid-term break I should get some rest. I have been up all day checking stuff online and haven't slept. I did sleep last night though. I wanted to sleep from before I got to church. The preacher was not boring though so I did not not nod off too badly.

I bought a book--Invitation to Biblical Hebrew and I found a cool site also that gives information about the Hebrew alphabet. I hope to continue to work with it even when I go back to work. Work seems to be taking so much that my personal goals are not being put on the burner at all.

Books to write
Pastoral Ministry studies
Hebrew and Greek Grammar Study
Spanish and French study (I began to study Spanish again wheee! from 2007 (!))

etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment