Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What Can Happen in a Day

Something interesting about my last post...I am not really a poetry "buff" but I sat helping an adult student to get some work completed and since I had been so busy lately I resorted to writing just like I did in a meeting I had a few days earlier...

I wrote about the journey to the hotel as a woman was to meet her friends and have a time of fun and enjoyment. Stereotypical it was, but it did take my mind off the monotony of the meeting. I had to step out and when I got back I could not find the paper. I could not get my mind off of it but it turns out though that it fell behind my chair just where I could not see it.

I am looking forward to May, June, July and August. Lots to read, lots to read about writing and lots to try out in writing. Yaayyy!

I'm supposed to check out this website later...(from JL_C via Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment