Friday, August 13, 2010

In His Time...He Makes All Things Beautiful

It has been a little while since I blogged. So much has been going on. Eugene Peterson in The Message Bible said "Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you'll recover your life. I'll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me--learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won't lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you'll live freely and lightly." Matthew 11:28-30.

Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. You know for all the challenges that people have to face on a daily basis, grace is necessary to take you through. What we need is to know that we have a Savior (you know that some people get upset at our Savior(?)). Our Savior said in John 16:33 again from The Message Bible, "I've told you all this so that trusting me, you will be unshakable and assured, deeply at peace. IN THIS GODLESS WORLD YOU WILL CONTINUE TO EXPERIENCE DIFFICULTIES. But take heart! I've conquered the world." The KJV put is this way, "In the world you will have tribulation".

A pregnant mother at the beginning of her time many times undergoes morning sickness. Now when she has to keep losing her food, if someone is looking on they do not take her to the hospital and there is not much concern because this is what is supposed to be. If that woman was not pregnant then if she loses her food there will be cause for concern because what triggers it is not known and has to be identified as not life threatening.

Ease and relieve. The Message Bible again. Lord just bless Your word unto our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment