Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Getting it all Done

Someone once said that the journey of a thousand miles starts with one step. I have decided to make a plan for each step for this summer of mine. Professor McKeegan indirectly gave me some advice through his YouTube video. He said, do something for the person that you will be in the next five years. I wont say what I want to be doing in the next five years but I do know what I want to be.

Already I have accomplished a lot more today than I thought I would. I had me my list of four things to do. As I said yesterday, I would normally complete one and beat myself up over not finishing everything but I have a new strategy. This was my list:
  • Why Study Doctrine 1 - print out the sheet so that the listening can be done
  • Complete the cooperative Learning Activity
  • Make a better outline for the Ruth Story
  • Galatians 5-6
I printed out the sheets already. I got up to lesson 8 I believe. I completed the cooperative learning activity. Didn't think i would. I did not get to the outline for the Ruth Story and I still have time either listen to or read Galatians 5 & 6.

I think I have taken too much time "if-ing" and "but-ing" about making mistakes in any form of artwork or writing. I just need to step out, get my techniques, follow them and then since I love to edit especially writing then I can always do the editing.

Tomorrow what should I do?
  • Perhaps laundry
  • Go to Bishop.. to do the collection
  • Re-read Galatians in its entirety
  • Do the course outline for the sixth formers Phylina D. style
It is time to do the work!

No comments:

Post a Comment