Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Continuation

Today was a good day. If I can give God thanks at the end of it then it was good. I did get upset over a matter today but I asked God for help and God sent someone with the right advice for me and so I will have to get on it tomorrow.

Yesterday I wrote out some goals that I wanted to accomplish today. I did not do the laundry but I think I might just get it done tomorrow. I wrote a few sub-objectives (if there are such things) for the objectives of the sixth form syllabus.

Back to my initial subject. I learnt an important lesson today. God will send help. I was really upset but in spite of that God sent help that I asked for. Lord I am grateful! Thank You!

A lady whose book I read spoke about visual stressors. Those are things that lie around reminding you of what needs to be done and she says that every time you see it your brain actually goes through the process of getting it done and so it can cause you to be tired. I have to get rid of the visual stressors from around me. I guess that is why I felt that way about that project. Tomorrow what do I want to do?
  • Laundry
  • Sixth Objectives
  • My project to be done (will remain nameless)

No comments:

Post a Comment