Sunday, July 25, 2010

Training in Godliness

A new day with new possibilities and it is almost done. Church was really good today. It was one of those day when you just get ready and go. Pastor gave us some more insight on some things that he was going through to overcome (that is the way I will put it). The message was about Training in Godliness. I wish I had the sound file for it. I would love to repeat it in my head for the next two weeks or more. Circumcision of the heart! Remember that? It was such a message. Love of God and love of neighbor. It is training to get us to do what is necessary to do the right thing. Repentance is what Jackie McCullough preached about as I listened to her message "A Call to Repentance" but they called it "A House Visit". It is about preaching Jesus Christ. That is presently a bad word and for all who hate the name, what had Jesus ever done to them? I mean come on...the guy comes and dies for us sacrificing Himself so we can be in right relationship with God and we hate Him? I don't understand. Let's leave that for a while tho...

I have to put a plan in place with the Word as the primary base in order to do what I need to do to live godly. Training plan...I must work out a training program...I don't want to do it "my way". I want to do it Your way. So help me to work out this plan. I think it will be exciting. We are back on 30 days of thanksgiving and praise.

If when I go through this program I am better to be around who will be upset about that? Do you know that people will be? I don't understand. Let's leave that for a while too...

Last night I was able to write some more objectives. I can't wait to begin to put the activities in place. In the past I loved to work on content and work everything around it but I am changing my strategy.

I am wanting to wrap my mind around the "video" of my book. You know if you can see it then you can write it and I want to write it. I am going to work on some more objectives.

I will be going to Intecessors Camp to help with the children. God will give me the grace to help. That is not an area that I feel I am strong in and that might be the best thing so that You can do You work in me.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment