Friday, July 23, 2010

Yesterday's gone and I am looking forward to Tomorrow

Yesterday was a good day. I spent the day helping out so I can collect my projects to be marked. The A/C was on and I got an opportunity to work on the objectives for my lesson plans for Module 1. I actually finished up when I got home.

Today I had hoped to get back on it but I was up and down walking. I bought Where Yesterday Lives and said that I should have read it a long time ago. I am trying to catch up. I haven't done any farming. I am just out of it for a while. Mi clide a hit. I should be up and running in a few days thought.

Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. I think these verses are very instructive and yes I did change the subject abruptly. You see, I do that sometimes.

Finally, (and I am not really following writing protocol) I want to complete some of the things that I had hoped to do today. Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment