Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Yesterday is gone...tomorrow will soon be here...

Today was a good day. I went at 10:00 to assist some people to complete their project or just to lend presence to the matter. I turned in my transcript form so it can be sent off to where I want to go to study. Lord make all things new.

Bill Burns said that we needed to draw near to God. I will come away.

I haven't written anything yet and I realize there is more research I can do. I wrote out some things in my little black book but I want to do some more study on Chemosh. I will keep working on it.

I am going off to camp. I am to help out with the children. I need to keep my spiritual ears open to the Word of the Lord so I can minister well. I am not sure how much I will be asked to do. It will go well though. Learning experiences...

I may feel comfortable writing some shorter passages. I need to edit that short story also. It will work out if I put in information that paints a picture of where he has been and so I will work on it. It might not be true to life but that part is missing.

I need to go to sleep now. . (full stop)

No comments:

Post a Comment